Worrell Funeral Home offers services for all beliefs of Judaism. The diversity within the Jewish community calls for a wide array of practices varying from the most traditional to liberal. Based on your degree of observance, we will guide you through the funeral process while taking into consideration any requirements per your rabbi and cemetery. Our staff offers expertise, support and compassion in regards to Jewish funeral planning. We also offer the use of a specially developed Taharah Room with Mikva facilities for Chevra Kadisha. If requested, we also provide accommodations for Shomer. Please give us a call to find out more – (412)-782-2211.
- Basic services of funeral director and staff
- Refrigeration of remains
- Washing and disinfection of remains
- Transfer of remains to funeral home
- Hearse to cemetery
- Two hours visitation immediately followed by Graveside Service.
- Chevra Kadisha
- Taharah Room for religious rites
- *Casket will be closed for public visitation